WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default REI has some fantastic deals right now

Noticed a few good deals at REI since their clearance is 25% off the clearance price (the extra 25% doesn't show up until you hit the cart)

Some backpacking stuff in there:
    Grabbed my fiance a REI joule bag for $140 (normally $320 for the long). Decent budget bag that has a lot of fill in it for cold 3 season sleepers
    Igneo is a similar price for men

BA copper spur 1 for $240. It's a mountain glow model, but who cares. it's a good deal.
    https://www.rei.com/product/895952/b...-1-mtnglo-tent

merell MOAB vent - $56
    https://www.rei.com/product/748515/m...ing-shoes-mens

BA copper spur 1 for $240. It's a mountain glow model, but who cares. it's a good deal.

Looks like something from The Abyss or perhaps a festive Hawaiian Mele Kalikimaka tent.

I'm waiting on a big annual dividend and the normal 25% off coupon coming up real soon.

My dividend just showed up online today. I used it and picked up an Igneo for my youngest son for a grand total of...$22. He big brother one and is loving it. Yay!!

My local REI has a garage sale Saturday. Going to check it out for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    My local REI has a garage sale Saturday. Going to check it out for the first time.
    Me too. I bought and returned a bunch of stuff last week, I'm hopping it will be in the sale so I can re-buy em at a lower rate.

Thanks jgillam I just checked and mine is in too - 'tis a pyrrhic victory

Images

Huh, my dividend showed up but when I went to check out, I couldn't use it to pay. It still showed $0. Will try later this week - I need some new trail runners.
    Ken B
    'Big Cranky'
    Our Long Trail journal

Images

My REI is also having a garage sale Saturday morning. Unfortunately, won't feel much like standing after needing another cardiac cath/ stent placement procedure for Friday .
    Getting lost is a way to find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
    My REI is also having a garage sale Saturday morning. Unfortunately, won't feel much like standing after needing another cardiac cath/ stent placement procedure for Friday .
    ah man, you're gonna feel like a million dollars by the time there done with you. Good luck brother

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybgood View Post
    Get well...your not missing much.....I've never found anything I really NEEDED just more crap to carry...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is the next sale - 20% off any full priced item for members?

Quote Originally Posted by daddytwosticks View Post
    I'm waiting on a big annual dividend and the normal 25% off coupon coming up real soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by jgillam View Post
    My dividend just showed up online today. I used it and picked up an Igneo for my youngest son for a grand total of...$22. He big brother one and is loving it. Yay!!
    The dividends should all be "in the system" and available for your use even if you haven't received it. It should show up online and in the store when you use your member number.
    https://tinyurl.com/MyFDresults

A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world. ~Paul Dudley White

Quote Originally Posted by globetruck View Post
    Should be one coming up at the end of March/Early April. If not then the next one is Memorial Day.

Quote Originally Posted by jgillam View Post
    Carefully inspect the Igneo when you get it. I bought one last year and two of the top baffles had virtually no down. Fluff the bag for all its worth then hold it up to the light.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterQ View Post
    Get there early.

Quote Originally Posted by globetruck View Post
    I was in a store two days ago and the clerk said next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    That is an extraordinarily good deal. To anyone thinking of buying a Copper Spur UL1, think about acting now, because Big Agnes changed the tent radically this year (IMHO). The UL1 goes away, replaced by the HV UL1. The new version looks to be less storm worthy, as well as having fewer square feet of floor space. Get the old UL1 while you can.

what the heck.....the Moab Ventilators are sold out in my size.....13......what?
    For a couple of bucks, get a weird haircut and waste your life away Bryan Adams....
    Hammock hangs are where you go into the woods to meet men you've only known on the internet so you can sit around a campfire to swap sewing tips and recipes. - sargevining on HF

PCT, Sheltowee, Pinhoti, LT , BMT, AT, SHT, CDT, TRT 10-K's Avatar

I love the map/book section of REI. As for gear, I can walk around for an hour and not see anything I need. I'm really happy with the gear I have.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
++ New Posts ++