Default section hiking Virginia

Hi all! I'm Charlotte, I'm 19 and am planning to hike the state of Virginia this year- looking to leave around mid May or early June. I want to do the entire state, but can't find any friends game enough to join me. Departure date is very flexible, so let me know!! The more the merrier!

If you hike NOBO starting in or near Damascus ... you will have plenty of "friends" on the trail with you!!! The Trail Days for Damascus is May 19-21 so that would put you in the thick of it. Many people figure out that the BEST way to find friends who hike the same way they do is to just get on the trail and go!!! SO, maybe you should just look for someone who would like to hike the first week with you, and by then you will have found other friends. Best of luck to you!!!

u going SoBo from Harpers Ferry? should be some flip floppers around April in that area

Hey! Allie, 20 here. I recently have set my heart on sectioning Damascus - Cole mtn, most likely starting in early June. Let me know if you would want to coordinate!

++ New Posts ++