WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Kelty 20 Cosmic DriDown Sleeping Bag

I have a used Kelty 21 degree Cosmic DriDown Regular Sleeping Bag. This bag weighs approximately 3 lbs. It is in like-new condition.
    This bag is hotter than ever. Seriously. The Cosmic down 20°F sleeping bag has been restyled for 2016 and now features the exceptional warmth of 600-fill hydrophobic DriDown™ for higher performance. That means more moisture defense and quicker drying in the cold and wet. Versatile enough to use in 3 seasons, with great features like a thermal comfort hood and top draft collar, it’s a no-brainer for backpackers who love to be outside in rain, snow or shine.
    Asking price is $75.00 which includes shipping. Includes stuff sack and cotton storage bag. PayPal accepted. PM me if you have any questions.

Kelty.png
    Last edited by Rowdy Yates; 02-22-2017 at 09:07. Reason: Picture added/info added

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy Yates View Post
    I have a used Kelty 21 degree Cosmic DriDown Regular Sleeping Bag. This bag weighs approximately 3 lbs. It is in like-new condition.
    This bag is hotter than ever. Seriously. The Cosmic down 20°F sleeping bag has been restyled for 2016 and now features the exceptional warmth of 600-fill hydrophobic DriDown™ for higher performance. That means more moisture defense and quicker drying in the cold and wet. Versatile enough to use in 3 seasons, with great features like a thermal comfort hood and top draft collar, it’s a no-brainer for backpackers who love to be outside in rain, snow or shine.
    Asking price is $75.00 which includes shipping. Includes stuff sack and cotton storage bag. PayPal accepted. PM me if you have any questions.

Kelty.png

SOLD to Jim Black.
    Last edited by Rowdy Yates; 02-24-2017 at 08:40. Reason: Correction

Interested if the sale falls through.

++ New Posts ++