WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Pacer Pole Shipping

For any of you that ordered Pacer Poles int he past, how long did it take to receive them?

I ordered a pair right in early January and am still waiting on their delivery almost a month later. From what I understand, they are "stuck" in customs in Chicago. I imagine just caught in a backlog.

Also, I understand this is no fault of the company, I am getting a little nervous with my start date looming a week and a half away.

Well never mind, I went straight from this post to the tracking website, and saw that they actually just got delivered to my house this afternoon! Hopefully they will be on my porch when I get home.

So to answer my own post, it looks like it takes about a month (though maybe it was a little busier right after the holidays?)

Also wanted to mention that the owners were extremely helpful and quick to respond every time i had a question.

Can't wait to try them out!

Yes the owners are extremely helpful. Don't forget to read the brochure that comes with the poles. Pacer Poles are the only poles that come with a how to walk brochure. If you have never used them, I think you will love them. The trick is to keep your elbows back. All you have to do is the slightest flick of the wrist to move the poles forward. With pacer poles your head,neck, trunk, and hips should in in perfect, straight alignment. No more reaching forward with your arms, which puts your back out of alignment with your hips. Young people may be able to get away that, but not people my age. Did you get the new snap locking mechanism? As you may have guessed, I'm a user and big fan of pacerpoles.

I did not, I got the twist lock version. Going to go on a hike this weekend to test them out, looking forward to it.

++ New Posts ++