Hello,

Few months ago I started taking hiking quite seriously and now I am becoming the best hiker in the world.

My health and superpowers improved significantly - that's one of the benefits. Right now I can walk at least 2 miles without the risk of running out of mana.

Although, I couldn't help noticing that my footwear does not hold my super feet the way it should and it does not like my new hiking habits. So after destroying a second cheap pair of boots I decided it's time to invest in a decent pair of proper super ultra hiking boots.

Main requirements: durable, lightweight, comfortable, powerful and under 400 dollars.

After some research and trying out some boots in local stores I am being torn between two choices: KEEN Men’s Targhee II Hiking Shoes and Merrell Men’s Moab Ventilator Hiking Shoes you can see them HERE: http://readytohike.com/best-hiking-s...n-lightweight/

I really liked the feel and the amount of ultraness of both, although, the option 2 seems a bit more comfortable, but I heard that option 1 tends to be more durable aka powerful.

I would be grateful if you could share your opinion. Which one would you choose and recommend?

Thank you