WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: NOBO Partner

Default NOBO Partner

I am looking for a male partner to hike with, planning on starting first week of March! I am a country boy, 25 years old, married, and wanting to fulfill a life long dream.I know that partners are hard to find and do not always workout, but my wife would be more relaxed about me going with someone. (Happy wife, Happy Life) I have short backpacking trip experience and tons of camping experience, but still learning how to be more efficient in things like cooking with a jetboil vs a fire, water purification with steri-pens and life straws. This post is looking for someone to get to know a little bit before the trail. Please no rambling like every other post about finding a partner on the trail that matchs pace, I have read those and am still posting this obviously.

Default NOBO Partner

Well, I'm not gonna say that I'll pace with ya, BUT you can tell your wife I'll be starting between March 1st and the following weekend. I'm 22, not married and in decent shape. Sounds like we've got about the same amount of experience. PM me if you wanna bounce ideas! Can't wait

++ New Posts ++