Default New Years Camping

My husband and I are camping tomorrow (Friday) to Sunday, at the Holder Mine Campground (Withlacoochee state forest). Finally some cooler weather! Will wander some of the trails. Unable to do anything much more than a couple miles right now, do to health issues
    If anyone's in the area... come by and say Hi! Either day/night. Would like to meet some fellow hikers. We're new to this
    Will post our campsite # tomorrow morning.

Happy New Year!

Well... never mind... They're full On to Plan B

Journal Entries
    Images

Hi winks I live in the area and have a map of the citrus tract if you need it
    I will probably venture out there over the weekend to adjust my pack for my thru hike.
    There are primitive camp sites as well on this loop,and one is taylor campsite very close to the road or you can possibly stay at tillis hill recreation campground if they are not full.
    Youngblood camp site is about 3 mile hike in from parki ng area at tillis hill so that is an option as well.
    If I die trying now I wont die wondering how life could have turned out.....

Hey, oh cool, my dad lives in Homosassa. Thanks a million for the info, but our plan B has taken us down to a campground in Ochopee (of all places). We're not tenting it. Using a friends popup camper. I know.. I know.. that's cheating! Hahaha I have an excuse.. I'm dealing with vertigo
    What trail are you thru hiking?

++ New Posts ++