WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Parking - Cave Springs, GA

Where can you park for several days in Cave Springs, GA? Tried to call police department but haven't been able to speak to anyone due to the holidays. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Images

There is parking in center of town, a small park.

The proprietors of Creekside Inn, a small hotel, were very hiker friendly to me, offering a reduced hiker room rate and specifically asked if I was leaving a car in their parking lot they would watch. I suggest you contact them.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)](706) 777-3887[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Friendly folks also at KC/Caseys Food Store, a med size grocery store, [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)](706) 777-3524 [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]with a decent sized parking lot that likely would allow you to park in their lot. Sharing this lot is a small [/COLOR]boutique called Country Cousins Gifts. You could ask at the this store also and park next to it.

Right between Creekside Inn/Country Cousins/Caseys is a Welcome Center that can offer suggestions too.

When leaving a car a like to inquire face to face to better fell things out.

I parked behind the police station for 4 -5 days. No problems. Seems to be a nice little town with a great restaurant on the corner.

Thank you for the information. Spoke to police officer and was able to park at the park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++