WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Gear Sale (Pack, Shelter, Sleeping bag, Down Jacket, etc..)

Hey all. As we all know you begin to accumulate quite a bit of gear after backpacking for a few years and so I'm trying to sell a few things to declutter my spare room and make some cash for the CDT next season. PM me for pictures. All prices include shipping to the US.

Osprey Atmos AG 65L Pack Size Small - $130 OBO
    - Used but in great shape, slight wear and tear on the mesh front pocket but fully functional. Comes with pack cover. Selling because I've outgrown it.

Cordillera Sierra Crest 700 Fill Down Jacket - $110 OBO
    -
    Size small, perfect condition only been worn a handful of times. Selling because I've upgraded to a lighter jacket.

North Face Cats Meow 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag - $110 OBO
    -
    This bag kept me warm in the southern and northern sections of the Appalachian trail during early march(in the south) and late august(north). Despite being used it is in great condition. Comes in at 3 lbs. selling because I've upgraded to a lighter down sleeping bag and have had no use for this one in the past year.

Six Moon Designs Lunar Solo 1P Tent - $205 OBO
    -
    Brand new, used one night on the Pacific Crest Trail before deciding I wanted a freestanding tent. It has been seam sealed by the manufacturer. Comes in Original stuff sack. Selling because, as I said, I'm more into the free standing tents.

- Young Blood | AT2015 | PCT2016 | CDT2017

You can buy the Lunar solo brand new on sale now for $172.

I saw that after I posted, but that sale price isn't going to last forever

prices are negotiable guys

Would you sell me the pack cover separately? I have a large Atmos 65 but it should still fit I think.

Tent and Pack SOLD! Sleeping bag and Down jacket still available, PM me offers!

++ New Posts ++