WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default New book by lots of hikers - now on Amazon.

One Trail Many Paths- The Kindle version is available now on Amazon- the print version will be available in a few days. Lots of cool stories here. My favorite is Chapter 4, by Yukon- How I Met Myself. What a cool guy! There is also a beautiful chapter by Jean Deeds, author of There Are Mountains To Climb. Check it out! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7FQMLS...ail+many+paths

Thx. I'll look for it. New info. Hadn't known about it. Anyone who leads with 'How I Met Myself' is worthy to note.

His story is great. Hero and hiker. He is the hiker that won one of the Naked and Afraid shows. He is really living his dreams now- he bought a bunch of land up in Maine (where he is from) and is doing some great things.

I'll have to look him up and check his bio. Personally know three Naked and Afraid and N&F-XL contestants. One woman I lived near. I would see her regularly where we'd get into long conversations including about being on a show before she went on the show. Les Stroud and Bear Gryllis are both cool people to talk to in a more private setting. They are sometimes at public events, trade shows, etc.

++ New Posts ++