GoatBone cook kit stuff sackGoatBone 7.5 oz Mini Soda Can Stove (Pro 12 Version)GoatBone Chicken Wire Pot Stand (4x16 for TOAKS 550ml pot)GoatBone Reflectix pot cozy (550 ml Toaks pot)GoatBone Stove Ground Heat ShieldGoatBone Beer Can Wind Screen (TOAKS 550) GSI Folding SporkGSI Silicone Pot GripperLight load towel (quartered)Lighter (cook kit)TOAKS Light Titanium 550ml lidTOAKS Light Titanium 550ml pot without handle

Total: 5 oz

GoatBone means its home made. We dehydrate meals before we go out. 125 grams of dehydrated meal and enough water to cover it and a little head room for boil in the pot is all I get. I feel like this is about as bare bones as I can get. The stove weighs 7 grams and the pot stand weighs 7 grams...I can leave the pot stand at home and use tent stakes or rocks as a pot stand but I would be giving up a lot of convenience to drop 7 grams...

anybody want to buy one of these alcohol stoves? I've been making them for years and I must have 50 sitting around. They are hand-made up-cycled usable hiking art!!

(yellow book is full of boil times for almost every stove I've made...yeah I'm weird like that)

GoatBone Stoves.jpg