WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default MLD Packs and accessories 20% off Sale

Passing this on. Just received from Ron Bell at Mountain Laurel Designs. It includes Ron's usual wry but appreciated sense of humor.

Newsletter #3 11/18/2016

Hello From Mountain Laurel Designs

Any MLD PACK 20% OFF

Before the Black Friday sales everywhere on the interwebiverse next week there exists the little know sale holiday uncreatively named Gray Friday that starts a week earlier.

Gray Friday is less frenzied, far cooler and offers lower psychic pressure than the bestial crush next week will bring.

MLD Packs 20% off Sale This Weekend Only

Include all Pack Accessories that are ordered with the Pack in the same order at the same time.

Note for the 20% off in the order comments online and we'll refund the Discount.

Sale Ends Midnight Sunday

NOTE: If you received this email, its only because you clicked the box begging to receive our newsletter when you created an MLD account in the past and gave us your email. This is not random Spam. If you no longer want to get the very rare newsletter, just log into your account and click it off, way way off, as in gone forever from any MLD news ;-(

End of Awesome Newsletter #3 - yes it''s only the 3rd Newsletter in 5 years. Try not to panic. We Love You!

I had a Burn backpack just sitting in my shopping cart for 6 months as I just couldn't justify the expense of another pack right now. After getting that email, I submitted my order almost immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Miner View Post
    I had a Burn backpack just sitting in my shopping cart for 6 months as I just couldn't justify the expense of another pack right now. After getting that email, I submitted my order almost immediately.
    I just eMailed the Chief Happiness Officer regarding another Burn purchase myself.

I had a Prophet in my cart for a week. Then, yesterday I pulled the plug on a very small start up company's pack. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by capehiker View Post
    I had a Prophet in my cart for a week. Then, yesterday I pulled the plug on a very small start up company's pack. Ugh!
    Woe on you. Burn purchased with complimentary gift...do re mi saved I'm splurging on sushi tamorrow tamorrow you can bet your borrow dollar that Dogwood will have ahi tammorow.

++ New Posts ++