WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Osprey Viva 65L

Default Osprey Viva 65L

I'm selling a Osprey Viva 65L Pack. I used this pack for over 1000 miles on the AT this year. I loved this pack. Its technically a ladies model but I got it because its super comfy and the suspension system is FANTASTIC. I've had over 45lbs at times after re-supplies and it carried like a champ. As you would expect, after 1000+ miles ALL zippers and draw strings operate as if it were still new. There are only two holes in it located in the front mesh storage pocket. I tried using tenacious tape to patch but because its stretchy material you can imagine how thats worked out LOL. I can't express how much this bag made my trip easier then it could have been without it. I have no doubts that it still has many many more miles left in it. It is used and I did hike a lot of miles with it so it needs cleaning. Especially in the suspension area. I'm asking $55 for it. Please message me with any questions you may have.SAM_0568.JPGSAM_0569.JPGSAM_0570.JPGSAM_0571.JPGSAM_0572.JPG
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Mark Twain

Sold. Thank you for viewing.
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Mark Twain

++ New Posts ++