WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Sierra Designs Back Country 600 Fill Down Sleeping Bag "Long" Model

I'm selling a used Sierra Designs Back Country bed. "Long Model". This bag is very used. I took it with me this year for half the AT. I used it for almost 120 days in a row. I've not washed it so its dirty. It has two burn holes towards the top, patched with tenacious tape (I've included a pic). This bag is still very functional. Does its job fine, just needs proper down bag cleaning. Here are some stats:

Climb into the bag via the large oval opening on top; the oversize comforter seals up the opening so you can sleep comfortably no matter your position: back, side or stomach.

With a European Norm (EN) lower-limit rating of 27°F, the Backcountry Bed 600 2 -Season sleeping bag is suitable for spring and summer backpacking.

On warmer nights, flip the comforter outside the sleeping bag and tuck it back for ventilation; insulated hand/arm pockets provide warmth when the comforter is outside the bag.

Down is considered the best insulation available but when wet, it quickly loses loft and the ability to keep you warm; 600-fill-power DriDown is treated to resist moisture.

Proprietary process treats each individual duck down plume with a molecular-level polymer so the down stays dry longer, lofts better and dries faster than untreated down.

DriDown insulation stays dry 10 times longer, retains 170% more loft when exposed to moisture and dries 33% faster than untreated down.

Ripstop polyester exterior endures frequent use in the outdoors; polyester taffeta lining is soft and comfortable next to skin.

Sleeping pad sleeve on the bottom of the bag secures your pad (pad not included) to create the experience of a fully integrated bed.

I'm asking $55 dollars for the bag. Please message me with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you
    SAM_0563.JPGSAM_0562.JPGSAM_0567.JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Mark Twain

Bump......
    “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Mark Twain

No longer for sale. Thank you

Mark Twain

++ New Posts ++