WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Nomadic stove company

Hi

I recently purchased the nomadic stove company trekker ultra 5.1oz and i am trying to find a lightweight titanium cooking pot/ mug and was hoping someone had any suggestions. I know there website had some suggestions but want to know if anyone knew any others. Im interested in something like the Vargo titanium Ti-Lite 750 Mug but don't think this will work.

Any suggestions would be welcome
    Trekker Ultra

Trekker Ultra

Quote Originally Posted by NewGuyOne View Post
    Hi

I recently purchased the nomadic stove company trekker ultra 5.1oz and i am trying to find a lightweight titanium cooking pot/ mug and was hoping someone had any suggestions. I know there website had some suggestions but want to know if anyone knew any others. Im interested in something like the Vargo titanium Ti-Lite 750 Mug but don't think this will work.

Any suggestions would be welcome
    Trekker Ultra

Trekker Ultra
    I have both 750 and 1100 ti pots at a nice price; doubt you will find a better deal on a new pot. But there are many options - main thing to figure out is how big a pot you want to get for the type of cooking you want to do.
    Find the LIGHT STUFF at QiWiz.net

The lightest cathole trowels, wood burning stoves, windscreens, spatulas,
    cooking options, titanium and aluminum pots, and buck saws on the planet

I have the 700ml and 900ml Snow Peak Ti pots. I like them both but prefer the 900ml because it works better for my cat can stove, and if I take a canister, the canister fits inside it. The SP stuff is good stuff.

Cool stove. I have some friends on a different forum who all swear by the Solo Stove - which looks about like the same thing, but weighs twice as much.

Perhaps look at Toaks or Stoic pots, keeping in mind the dimensions of your stove.

• Dimensions: 4-1/4″ dia. x 3-3/4″ h. (nested)

I use an Imusa 12 cm pot on my solo stove, and it works great. Stove nests neatly onto the pot, along with a small alchy stove for when I don't feel like burning wood. Cheap and light and you can cook with it without burning everything like titanium. You have to buy the lid separate. I bought both from Tinny.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

++ New Posts ++