WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Another Large Packa Clearance Sale

Packa Clearance Sale All of the Packas below are on sale for $100 shipped to US. All of these are size mediumx, large, and largex as those are my least selling sizes. Many of these are new, un-opened Packas that I am discontinuing the fabric or color. All of these are from a previous shipment, not my most recent. Some are returns or Trail Days display Packas that are in like new condition. I will accept these back if you are unsatisfied upon receipt, but you only have 3 days to notify me you want to return it. This sale is while supplies last for all. You don’t need to reply to this thread unless you have a question. Please contact me through the Packa website. I will update this thread as they sell out.

1. 33d --- Large (3 gray, 3 oive, 9 charcoal), Largex (6 gray, 2 charcoal)

2. 10d--- Large (1), Largex (5), Mediumx (4) The 10d Packas are charcoal and weigh about 8 oz. They used to retail for $185.

3. 20d--- Large ( 1 gray), largex (6 green, 6 gray), Mediumx ( 5 green, 4 gray ). These are the old style 20d Packas listed on my website.

4. This is a package deal for two 20d new style gray Packas, medium and small. These are recent returns used rather roughly on a 3 day hike. They both have slight abrasions on the bottom of the packcover. The small had a nickle sized puncture hole in the packcover that I patched with some cuben fiber tape. The small also has some yellow stains on it like she got some mustard on it in a couple places. These two are currently listed on ebay in the sporting goods camping clothing. All proceeds from this auction will go to Whiteblaze.net. So check ebay and bid for these two.
    Cedar Tree

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Tree View Post
    Packa Clearance Sale All of the Packas below are on sale for $100 shipped to US. All of these are size mediumx, large, and largex as those are my least selling sizes. Many of these are new, un-opened Packas that I am discontinuing the fabric or color. All of these are from a previous shipment, not my most recent. Some are returns or Trail Days display Packas that are in like new condition. I will accept these back if you are unsatisfied upon receipt, but you only have 3 days to notify me you want to return it. This sale is while supplies last for all. You don’t need to reply to this thread unless you have a question. Please contact me through the Packa website. I will update this thread as they sell out.

1. 33d --- Large (3 gray, 3 oive, 9 charcoal), Largex (6 gray, 2 charcoal)

2. 10d--- Large (1), Largex (5), Mediumx (4) The 10d Packas are charcoal and weigh about 8 oz. They used to retail for $185.

3. 20d--- Large ( 1 gray), largex (6 green, 6 gray), Mediumx ( 5 green, 4 gray ). These are the old style 20d Packas listed on my website.

4. This is a package deal for two 20d new style gray Packas, medium and small. These are recent returns used rather roughly on a 3 day hike. They both have slight abrasions on the bottom of the packcover. The small had a nickle sized puncture hole in the packcover that I patched with some cuben fiber tape. The small also has some yellow stains on it like she got some mustard on it in a couple places. These two are currently listed on ebay in the sporting goods camping clothing. All proceeds from this auction will go to Whiteblaze.net. So check ebay and bid for these two.
    Cedar Tree
    do you have pics? MacAfee virus warns me away from your website...

Default Packa Picture

Packa Picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Looked on Ebay, can't find any packa. Are they gone?

The two Packa deal on ebay sold for $104.50. I donated it to Whiteblaze. I still have some of the Clearance Sale Packas listed above. Contact me through the Packa website if you want to purchase a Clearance Sale Packa.
    Thanks,
    Cedar Tree

++ New Posts ++