Default Looking for 2017 NOBO hiking partner(s) female

Hi! I'm finishing up graduate school in December and want to head out on the trail towards the end of March 2017. I have already contacted one other possible hiking partner but I am looking for others that may want to join us! I am 24 and my new friend is 21- from Michigan and Ohio. Neither of us are comfortable hiking alone and want some buddies to at least meet up with at night. Send me an email if you'd like to join us! [email protected]

Thanks!

Erin

I plan to start a hike in March 2017. Not completely decided between NOBO or a FlipFlop. I will be 50 so you may not want a "Mom" along, plus judging from your email address you may not want a Spartan Alumni either! LOL But I'd be open to making as many friends along the way as I can. I am also a yoga teacher so I'm pretty chill.

Images

I am planning to start the 3rd week of March if life doesn't get in the way. I am 59 so much older than you. I think you will find you will very quickly meet people on the trail to hike with that are compatible to your hiking pace and personality. In my section hikes, talking with thru hikers they all seem to find the trail a rolling community and those you start with aren't always who you end with. Good luck and may we meet on the trail.

HA! I'm at UM for grad school but MSU is where I did my undergrad- go green! If you plan to go NOBO shoot me and email- maybe a small group of us could at least start off together just so we can have a few familiar faces

Kizzybean, that is comforting to hear! Thank you See you out there!

I am 27 and also in graduate school (finishing up in October) and am planning a NOBO thru-hike in early to mid-March, depending on weather and finances. Can't wait! Maybe we can meet up somewhere along the way!

victoria88- yes! Email me if you would like to start off the trail w some friends [email protected]

++ New Posts ++