WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Company wanted...SOBO from PA to GA, then a flip...early april...

Looking for a travel partner. I plan on leaving from Swatara Gap, PA and hiking to GA...then returning to PA and hiking NOBO to Maine after a 2 week stay in PA...I have mail drops planned and some town visits planned for buying a few days of food...I'm in no hurry either...I want to enjoy myself...Prefer a female hiker companion, (yes I'm looking for a connection with a like-minded individual)....but, a cool male companion is welcome to join me too!...I'm 44. I plan on leaving April 16th, 'very early' Saturday morning...
    Last edited by fabianscorpio; 03-23-2016 at 09:15.

I have been out on the trail in all seasons, weather, time of year, etc.... I've always found company to enjoy, and solitude too. No worries about either. Meeting interesting folks is one of the reason I go out on the trail. I'm sure you'll be amazed at the companions you'll enjoy along your journey. Good Luck!!

Images

Thank you....Yes, I've been out a few times and there are a lot of cool people out there. I want to go SOBO to avoid the 'bubble'...I don't mind company, but like you, I enjoy my solitude as well.

++ New Posts ++