Well my date is set July 19th.. Thanks everyone for the help given here. The purpose being I need to find a cheap way to do all this. Some of you may have misread or interpreted my posts so I apologize for your confusion.

I may still end up having to take my pack up the mountain and if so I will be choosing the easiest trail possible. I am actually in good shape and have no trouble taking all the time in the world. I cant claim to be an expert hiker although I have been across America several times over the course of a 10 year stretch. Hitchhiking however is not the same as trail hiking. Done both.. I have also spent more then a few years living in primitive environments so although some of what I do seems nuts to the majority it is just common sense to me. I doubt most people ever have to get used to doing a monthly food run that requires a 36 mile round trip hike in which the last half is done with a very full pack and 40lbs of dog food over your shoulder. (in less then a day)

I do not run marathons.. I smoke.. Thanks for your concerns on that aspect but I know I will be fine come what may. Hopefully yes I will drop my pack and do the mountain without but I wont let it stop me if I have to carry it.

Peakbagger, those White mountains are what made me fall in love with finding them new frontiers. Absolutely the most beautiful place I have ever been, although the National forest just outside Eugene Oregon are a very close second for me. That's all perspective though to each their own.

Truth be told after doing that mountain if facing a 40+ dollar fee to carry on... or just say a few hours after the sun went down I just sat down on the trail heading out of the park leaned my self up against my pack and let my eyes close for a bit.. Well who's to say that's 'camping' and not just resting?
R.E.M = Restorative Energy Meditation

I respect deeply the US forestry service.. Well the rangers I met anyways. We do not always see things the same I just do not want to start out on the wrong foot and was seeking help on cheaper alternatives here. I always find them.. Even at the bottom of dumpsters..

Again thanks to everyone here for your input.. Lets do this again sometime!