WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default FS: North Face Solar Flare Sleeping Bag -20F

This is an older model of the North Face Solar Flare mountaineering sleeping bag. 800 fill down rated to -20F. Regular length and right hand zipper.

It has been used on a couple of short mountaineering trips several years ago but has spent most of it's life in it's storage bag in my closest. No rips, stains, or bad smells :-)

$425 including CONUS shipping and North Face mesh storage bag and Integral Designs compression sack.

(PS: For full disclosure, this bag is also listed for sale on a climbing related site and may be subject to prior sale if someone there speaks up first.)

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

SteelCut- there were a couple folks looking for a -20F bag in the Classified Ad section (scroll down) of: http://www.adkforum.com/

Good luck!

4r

Images

4runner, thanks for the info.

I looked at that forum and I see the folks looking for a -20F bag. Unfortunately, that site is one that I've not participated in and the TOS require you need at least 10 posts in order to post items for sale in the classified section. It's probably bad karma to create a bunch of fake posts in order to circumvent the 10 posts requirement.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Are you still selling this bag? If not, apologies for digging it up from the grave.

++ New Posts ++