WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: trail journals

Default trail journals

If anyone's interested,I have started a journal on trail journals, as soon as they approve it in a cpl days. I should be to neels gap by then though.

I have a journal started. Trailjournal.com/safeway I will try and catch up to you. I start on February 29th. Good luck with your hike.

As soon as you make three entries, the journal becomes public. You can post those three in quick succession, seconds apart if you want. I think if you supply a profile picture, that takes a few days to get put up.
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

Images

It's a great way to put your day in perspective while on the trail. I write a page each day, trying to find something that was interesting about the day. Also a great way to share the adventure with family and friends... and a few total strangers.

Images

^Bump^

Every year I get a lot of enjoyment out of finding a couple really well written journals/blogs and the excitement that comes with following their journey. I have found Trailjournals to be a good place to find journals but it seems my favorites always end up being someone doing a blog (Yoda from 2015, Wired 2014 for example). Does anyone know of a good 2016 blog going on yet?
    Section hiker on the 20 year plan - 2,078 miles and counting!

++ New Posts ++