WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

:banana shoes for sale - it's a relative bonanza!

Nothing says "buy my gear!" like a dancing banana...

All shoes are women's. I googled these to see what the going rate is out on the interwebs. Pricing is competitive and accounts for wear.

Vasque Mantra size 8.5 - never even taken out of the box. My cost was $106; will sell for $75 + shipping.
    Montrail Bajada size 8.5 - worn for about a minute walking around the inside of my house. My cost was $110; will sell for $75 + shipping.
    Montrail Continental Divide size 8.5 - worn for the first 41 miles of the PCT in 2015. (these break my heart to sell! they are so sturdy and solid like the Hardrocks but I found out the hard way that my backpacking shoe size changed when my "normal" shoe size did not.). Can't remember my cost, probably around $100; will sell for $60 + shipping.
    Merrell Siren Sport 2 size 10 - worn on the PCT from mile 41 - 77. My cost was about $120; will sell for $50 + shipping. No factory insoles but I can include Montrail/Altra/Brooks factory insoles.

I need to see if I can ship these priority for less than the medium flat-rate box (~$14) to help save money on shipping (if anyone has advice on this, I'm all ears). Also, I'll reduce shipping costs if you want more than one pair. I do have a PayPay.Me link for easy payments.

Finally, if you're in the Phoenix metro area and wanna pay cash - let's make a deal and save the shipping costs.

Look for future threads with more gear for sale as we do a spring cleanout of our gear nest.

Thanks! -Firecracker

Correction - Vasque Mantras are 8.5 wide.

++ New Posts ++