WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Thru-hiker/ridgerunner here excited to meet you guys! Register at Amicalola!

Hey y'all! I'm Clarity and I finished my flip-flop thru-hike on Dec 7, 2015. Now I'm getting ready to start my job as a ridgerunner working for the Appalachian Trail Conservancy! Yeah!! I'm in training this week and start working in the field Feb 25. I'll be stationed at the Amicalola visitor's center the first 7 weeks, so until mid-April. After that, I'll be a roving ridgerunner north of Neel's Gap. While at Amicalola, come by, let me help you get registered, and I'll happily assist you out with a pack shakedown or anything else you need!

If you haven't already, check out my blog as you plan your hike. I think you'll find some beneficial links/articles if you spend a few minutes clicking around. If you like it, click the follow button at the bottom and get notified of new articles. I have several others in the works.

http://appalachiantrailclarity.com/at-for-newbies/

Cheers!

Best of luck on this gig, TW. This could be an interesting challenge, dealing with hikers just starting off, in a state of maximum clueless-ness.

I look forward to seeing you on February 28th when I start the approach trail. Good luck on your job. Trail name is safeway

Journal Entries

Hopefully I'll get to meet you. I've picked "Tinman" as my trail name. I plan on leaving Springer around the end of April. You can read my story at www.at-tinman.com/my-story.