WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default NOBO Hiking Partner

I'm looking for a hiking partner. I plan on leaving feb 28th. I live just over an hour from sprinter mountain and can provide transportation from the airport. If you're interested shoot me a message!

-Ryan

i may be able to do it. I am selling my car to finance my trip. once.it sells I'm heading up. looking for next week late, but may be right in that timeline. what type of pace are you planning to hike?

Hello, at first I plan on keeping a slower pace just to get used to things. I'm not really sure how many miles I plan on doing at first.. Just not too many. Do you know what pace you're wanting to do?

Quote Originally Posted by snicklefitz View Post
    i may be able to do it. I am selling my car to finance my trip. once.it sells I'm heading up. looking for next week late, but may be right in that timeline. what type of pace are you planning to hike?

I'll be leaving from Springer on the first of March and plan on doing shorter days as well if you're interested.

8 miles a day hopefully til i get my legs. timeline hopefully 3/1/16

I am doing the approach trail on Sunday Feb 28th and starting the at on Monday February 29th. I am planning on short 8 mile days at the beginning. Hope to see you out there.

wohooOoOO!

things are lining up for a start up springer on the 1st of march. selling my car off tomorrow to finance the trip. lemme know if anyone wants to group up for 8mpd start. I'm thinking of staying at the hikeinn on the 29th, if anyone wants to split a room. that's a nice head start location from what I'm seeing.

I'm starting the 2nd of March. I'm not doing the approach trail so maybe I'll see you all out there at some point. Happy trails

++ New Posts ++