WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hater's gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't!

This is is the part where I silently slip into the night having set the stage for an all out shyte storm to follow over the next several days, knowing right well that some posters just don't know when to to quit while I watch from a far as some will inevitably be given time outs, or a least a talking to all the while I could honestly care less if someone walks a certain distance in a certain amount of time...unless they post a cool video professionally done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm the elf View Post
    Alright I am sick of all you haters! You don't know me or what I'm capable of the way that I do. I am more than just hiking to beat the Shelf Supported FKT, I am also hiking and fundraising to raise awareness. This is a good cause and if you are against me, than you are clearly against my cause as well so shame on you! As soon as I can get gofundme to unblock my account, I'll post the link here.

As for detective Bill and his internet "research" he clearly didn't check the Borders.com site, which is where all of my records are kept. I already have set several FKT's on the John Muir Trail and unless you're a totally ignorant about modern long distance hiking, you should know that hiking with furniture is a well established sport that features some of the biggest names in thru hiking. Why are you spending so much of your time trying to research me anyway, are you looking to earn a medal or something? If so I've got one for ya!

I want to thank the rest of you for all the support I have received, the love the hiking community shows is what keeps me going! Please keep sending me your positive vibes and gently used UL gear.

Borders... whatever. Nice try.
    All my evidence of all my amazing adventures is being stored at Blockbuster Video

I really enjoy sitting in my chair complaining at my desk so how dare you accuse me of being insensitive to furniture. I give all my gently used pieces to goodwill... I certainly don't drag them through the mountains heaping abuse on them.

And by the way... the really nice people at the Let's Run Forum already gave me and Juan Frijoles a sweet badge just like that for being a top notch cracker jack internet detective.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post
    Borders... whatever. Nice try.
    All my evidence of all my amazing adventures is being stored at Blockbuster Video

I really enjoy sitting in my chair complaining at my desk so how dare you accuse me of being insensitive to furniture. I give all my gently used pieces to goodwill... I certainly don't drag them through the mountains heaping abuse on them.

And by the way... the really nice people at the Let's Run Forum already gave me and Juan Frijoles a sweet badge just like that for being a top notch cracker jack internet detective.
    cool, I'll have to check that out!

Clueless Weekender
    Journal Entries

I would like to formally announce that on May 15th I will begin my journey to beat the FKT for a hiker carrying a bookcase on the A.T.

That's right I'm going to beat the shelf-supported record.

And here, I thought you were going to go hiking with that toddler of yours in a backpack carrier - so that he could go for the elf-supported record.
    I always know where I am. I'm right here.

Images

I would like to formally announce that on May 15th I will begin my journey to beat the FKT for a hiker carrying a bookcase on the A.T.

That's right I'm going to beat the shelf-supported record.

Will there be hard cover or paperbacks on your elf shelf?

Sarcasms new trail name: "elf on a shelf"

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Sarcasms new trail name: "elf on a shelf"

Can you get a cyberhiking trail name?

He could get a little shelf an put it on a little elf and bring it to hang out with Pepe next Harriman trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Bill View Post

Can you get a cyberhiking trail name?

He could get a little shelf an put it on a little elf and bring it to hang out with Pepe next Harriman trip.
    most certainly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++