WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Ozark Trail Missouri

I'm looking at a map of the Ozark Trail on the OT website and it looks like there is a section that isn't connected to anything, the North Fork section. But there are dotted lines on each side. So I want to start tackling the trail from South to North. Does anyone know if these dotted sections are hikable?

I assume you were looking at the Trail Sections Map with the trail as bold red line and some black dots between the North Fork and the Eleven Point. If this is true these black dots just show the planned sections. No trail exists at this time. So nothing to hike.

See the detailed maps for each section. There is an option to download all maps at the top. These are the latest maps and have info about possible campsites and water sources.

I live near Eminence, Mo and the Current River section. I also maintain a section of trail along the Eleven Point River.

Thanks Dan, That's what owns wondering. Think I'll hike the 11 point in a few weeks

Thanks Dan, That's what I was wondering. Think I'll hike the 11 point in a few weeks

++ New Posts ++