WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default FS Jacks R Better Greylock 3 Hammock UQs

My wife and I are returning to the ground after trying hammocking and finding that it's really not for us.

We are selling two (2) Jacks R Better Greylock 3 Under Quilts. These are 3/4 length UQs with 800 fill down and are rated by the manufacturer to 20-25 degrees. Both UQs have been used only for a few nights each and are in like-new condition.

$194.95 from Jacks R Better and I am asking $145 each including Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. PayPal only.

(The manufacturer supplied "stuff sacks" are not included as I never used them and can't find them.)

IMG_1681.JPG
    Last edited by SteelCut; 11-01-2015 at 11:35.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

[QUOTE=SteelCut;2015523]My wife and I are returning to the ground after trying hammocking and finding that it's really not for us.

We are selling two (2) Jacks R Better Greylock 3 Under Quilts. These are 3/4 length UQs with 800 fill down and are rated by the manufacturer to 20-25 degrees. Both UQs have been used only for a few nights each and are in like-new condition.

$194.95 from Jacks R Better and I am asking $145 each including Priority Mail shipping to CONUS. PayPal only.

(The manufacturer supplied "stuff sacks" are not included as I never used them and can't find them.)

Hi Would
    you be willing to take 125.00 for one of your UQ? I live in Tuscaloosa and will be hiking for the first time this spring. So I am trying to gather all my equipment. Thanks, Cindy Liles My email: [email protected]

I'll take one. Pm sent.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by rnfeelgood View Post
    Hi Would
    you be willing to take 125.00 for one of your UQ? I live in Tuscaloosa and will be hiking for the first time this spring. So I am trying to gather all my equipment. Thanks, Cindy Liles My email: [email protected]
    Hi. Sorry, I'm not willing to take $125.
    Remote for detachment, narrow for chosen company, winding for leisure, lonely for contemplation, the Trail beckons not merely north and south, but upward to the body, mind, and soul of man.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by amuroray View Post
    I'll take one. Pm sent.
    Hi. I got your PM. This morning I will take some additional pictures and send them to the email address you provided.

Ill take the other one.

Images

One UQ is SOLD and one UQ is still AVAILABLE.

I'll take the other one. PM sent.

Images

Both UQs are now SOLD.

Thanks all.

When you say I'll take one you generally wait until the person responds before you sell it to the next person in line. Your email went to junk and it's common for people to work and not be able to respond immediately. It's a bummer when a seller makes hasty and inconsiderate decisions.

++ New Posts ++