WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Concerning the My Activity tab in profiles....

I have a question please?

Sometimes when I view a profile and click on the My Activity tab for that persons profile, it shows me the places they replied. However; I have noticed that it also lists other names saying they replied. Does this mean that is that persons other accounts and profile names?

If so does that mean we can have more than one profile?

Thank you for listening to my questions.
    Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

You are seeing the activity of that person and the activity of their friends. You can isolate just the activity of the person by choosing that option in the area of the activity tab. As an example, if we became friends, you could choose to see our activity or just your own. You can also choose to see just the friends activity. I am not sure, but it might be possible for the user to block that access as well. I have not looked into that.
    Last edited by BirdBrain; 09-22-2015 at 20:59.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Okay. Thank you. That helps a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    You are seeing the activity of that person and the activity of their friends. You can isolate just the activity of the person by choosing that option in the area of the activity tab. As an example, if we became friends, you could choose to see our activity or just your own. You can also choose to see just the friends activity. I am not sure, but it might be possible for the user to block that access as well. I have not looked into that.
    Life is not about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.

++ New Posts ++