WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Journal Entries

In the Negev Desert, heading into Sharm el Sheik on foot, from a Bedouin camp that we were staying in.
    The worst part was that some friends saw us right afterwards and came over to talk to us!
    Not sure if it was the smell or the multitude of flies buzzing around me but they took off pretty quickly!
    Footnote: the girl I was with married me anyway and that was some thirty five years ago and yes, we are still happily married.Now that's love!

Images

She figured that she was safe. What are the odds that you'll crap yourself in public again?

I have crapped myself multiple times:
    Springer mountain Tenting I was scurrying out of my tent to go dump and started, cramping, then CRAPPING!!!!! Damnit Gambit

secondly, Was training for my Mass hike which I just got Diarrhea on the whole time btw, was walking back roads to train at home, and simply had to go, crap my pants and walked the 2 mores rest of the way home. very very painful walking with crapped pants btw. EXTREMELY painful with burning and ...pooness.

That's my story and im stickin to it
    If mud bug counts I could write a book
    Trail Miles: 4,980.5
    AT Map 1: Complete 2013-2021
    Sheltowee Trace: Complete 2020-2023
    Pinhoti Trail: Complete 2023-2024
    Foothills Trail: 47.9
    AT Map 2: 279.4
    BMT: 52.7
    CDT: 85.4

...spraying Fabreeze.... Please, continue

Images

It Depends...

Don't tell anybody, but...

By the time I hit Caratunk I had a hankering for ice-cream. The Inn was selling $6 pints of Ben and Jerry's, so I got Everything But The... I ate the entire thing for breakfast. Well, I don't really eat dairy that often. On the canoe ride across the Kennebec I was feeling a little strange. By the time we landed on the other shore, I was sure that I was doomed. My hiking buddy and I had both challenged ourselves to not **** in the wood on the entire AT. We'd both made it that far, so I wasn't about to let that dream die just because of a pint of Ben and Jerry's. Crossing that beaver dam that leads to the gorgeous shelter on the pond, I doubled over in agony. At that point I left my partner behind and started to waddle as fast as I could. Each white blaze seemed a million miles apart. I saw a blue blaze and prayed it led to the privvy instead of the lean-to. It did, but as I ripped the brick from the door and undid the hinge, my bowels also undid themselves. Assessing the damage as I unleashed a maelstrom of milk, I had only just soiled myself a little bit.

My dream of not ****ting in the woods was still alive, if only because of a pair of now defiled underwear.

three times in my life and I remember all three

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."
    Isaiah 55:12

I have not met him yet but some fellow crusty punk kids told me of a guy at Slab City who is mostly nude and who dumps standing up, as he walks around. Since he's mostly naked I guess that doesnt count as crapping your pants per se..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++