Hello Everyone,

I signed up for a dropbox account so that I could have a place to store my photos and videos as my Iphone 5s runs out of space while on the trail (stupid me, I bought one with only 16GB rather than 32 or 64 GB). To my dismay I found out that the accounts only come with 2GB of storage otherwise I could pay $10 a month for 1 TB. 1 TB is crazy! Plus I am pretty sure you have to pay for a year subscription for 1 TB. And if you don't, I didn't want to have it on my mind to be sure to pay the bill each month so I don't lost all of the stuff I stored on the site. Long story short, I did find out that if I refer people I could get 500MB for each person I refer and snag myself 16GB of additional storage. This would be absolutely perfect for my needs. Initially, and I hate to admit this, I was going to refer secondary email addresses that I have and just keep installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling the program over and over again on my computer so I could get the extra free space and pretend as though I was referring people. However, I prayed on it and the Holy Spirit called me out and said I was a fool for trying to be so deceptive. Therefore, brothers and sisters, I ask if you can help me do things the right and allow me to refer you so that I can get my extra space. What would be required is your email address so I could refer you personally. You would have to download the program onto your computer. Sign in. If at that point you did not think that this program was useful to you, uninstall it. If you could assist me, I'd be greatly appreciative. I know I'm not on the trail yet, but I figured I'd start practicing my Yogi skills and see if I could encourage some trail magic out of ya'll. Thank you and God Bless.