Hi there - we are section hikers (one day dreaming of a thru when life allows such things) and were thinking of visiting Harpers Ferry the weekend of Spring equinox which is also our anniversary. Like the hiking freaks we are, we want to spend part of our anniversary weekend visiting the headquarters/museum and do a hike up to the AT and/or one of the overlooks. With this winter I really have NO idea what the trail is like in this area in terms of snow/ice/temps. We have spikes but no snowshoes, and as we also have a lot of other things we wanna do that weekend, we are just looking for a 3-4 hour hike but not much more. I couldn't find a map of the trails behind the visitor center anywhere. I'm looking for that and any pointers on which are the nicest, which might take us up to the AT and which have the nicest overlooks. I can always call them about trail conditions before we go and most likely will, but let me know which ones you think are worth checking out at the very least. Anyone have any information on what to expect, and trails? Thanks in advance.