WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default sell me your CT maps/guides/books?

Prepping to hike the CT this summer. Woot! Would love to buy a used copy of the MapBook? Guidebook? Lattitude 40 maps? any materials helpful....
    thanks!

[email protected]

Not that I'm self-serving, but there's a book narrating a CT thruhike that you can buy.

Quote Originally Posted by amyhafer View Post
    Prepping to hike the CT this summer. Woot! Would love to buy a used copy of the MapBook? Guidebook? Lattitude 40 maps? any materials helpful....
    thanks!

[email protected]
    If you are hiking the Collegiate West (which I highly recommend!), I would suggest that you make sure that any used map books or maps include the sections that were rerouted ahead of the 2014 season. The official guidebook doesn't include the Collegiate West at all and the official data book does include the Collegiate West but does not include the reroutes. This can make planning confusing. You don't want to miss the rerouted sections of the CW if you are hiking the CW.

If you are hiking the traditional route (Collegiate East) then you don't need to worry about what I've described above.

I'd offer to send you my used materials expect I liked the area so much that I know I will be back. Have a great hike!
    HST/JMT August 2016
    TMB/Alps Sept 2015
    PCT Mile 0-857 - Apr/May 2015
    Foothills Trail Feb 2015
    Colorado Trail Aug 2014
    AT: Rockfish Gap to Boiling Springs 2014
    John Muir Trail Aug/Sept 2013

The new Collegiate West reroute information is included in the CTF Official Mapbook, the Lat 40 maps, and Guthooks cell phone apps. The CT Guidebook and Data book will not be up to date until 2016. For all the rest of the trail they are fine.

++ New Posts ++