Default Orlando area trail condition?

I was attempting to continue my section-day-hike of the Florida trail over the Thanksgiving weekend but was flooded out. This was around the Little-Big Econ State Forest. Does anyone know if the waters have receded?

Next question. I am hoping to go from the Barr Street Trailhead (FTA Map 22) to just south of Christmas, FL (FTA Map 23) over three days, hopefully taking a long weekend this weekend to do it. On FTA Map 23 it looks like Powerline Road is a trail access point but on the Florida Atlas & Gazetteer its not so clear. What are the trailheads or trail access points (road crossings with wide shoulders to park) south of Christmas, FL? I would like to hike 5-8 miles my last day before my drive home.

Proposed itinerary

Day 1: Drive 5 hours then hike from Barr St Trailhead to Curryville Rd trail access (9-10 miles)
    Day 2: Hike from Curryville Rd to Wheeler Rd Trailhead (11-12 miles). From the map it looks like there is a parking area here.
    Day 3 : Wheeler Rd Trailhead to ?

Thanks
    Perry

Not sure about the water levels around the Little-Big Econ, but I do know there is a parking area for the trail on Powerline Road at coordinates: N28.50394° W80.96357° There's room there for about 4-5 cars.
    Maintainer of the Unofficial Trail GPS Map Page(Updated 3-8-16) Now updated with the Florida Trail, Lone Star Hiking Trail, Arizona Trail, and Appalachian Trail.

I hiked the section today. The water is down. Thanks for the parking info.

++ New Posts ++