WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default don't throw away your old trail runners

Ricky and his Husky Jack
    Images

"Cant get the odor out" lol

Is this your auction? or you found it?
    Me: Ricky
    Husky: Jack
    Skeeter-Beeter Pro Hammock.
    From Dalton, Georgia (65 mi above Altanta, 15mi south of Chattanooga)

I think this fella is dead serious.

I suggest "Bee Positive" remain positive and sell more gold coins, music CD's, and fishing reels and save up for his own adventures.

Good Grief!!

OK, and I thought the collection bin at my gym for old sneakers was a little odd. I figured it was for recycling, but this brings it in a new (and somewhat disturbing) direction. Unique way to recover one's thru costs, I suppose.

Awesome deal. Too bad their not my size otherwise I'd be a buyer.

GA-ME 2011
    Images

Anyone who just got back from a thru knows exactly how many miles long the trail is!

"just got home from hiking 2178 miles from springer Georgia to katadhin Maine"

Current trail length is 2185.3.
    Besides they're barely worn.

"Chainsaw" GA-ME 2011

Images

throw in some pics, worn out maps and smelly soaks it's a deal. that will enough to backup my cyber hike story

How much money does it take to hike the AT ? ..........$250
    I'm so confused, I'm not sure if I lost my horse or found a rope.

No surprise at all! As George Carlin said, "Shart, if you were selling sautéed raccoon's arseholes on a stick, Americans would buy them... "

I'm going to dry out dog scat, wrap it in shiny tin foil, place a red bow around it, and attach a small hook calling it the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament. I think I can sell 10,000 units to U.S. pet lovers who stay up through the night tethered to infomercials and the Home Shopping Network with an itch to crank up those high interest credit card balances. Get the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament, made in America, for only $11.95.+ shipping and handling. That's right Dogwood Enterprises is proud to announce this exclusive offer for a limited time only. WAIT, there's more! If you act immediately, I'll include two, that's two, authentic like silver Dog Lover's Christmas Ornaments, your family will be sure to love, ALL for the remarkably low price of $11.95!
    Act now supplies are limited. Operators are standing by to take your order...............

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dogwood View Post
    No surprise at all! As George Carlin said, "Shart, if you were selling sautéed raccoon's arseholes on a stick, Americans would buy them... "

I'm going to dry out dog scat, wrap it in shiny tin foil, place a red bow around it, and attach a small hook calling it the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament. I think I can sell 10,000 units to U.S. pet lovers who stay up through the night tethered to infomercials and the Home Shopping Network with an itch to crank up those high interest credit card balances. Get the Dog Lover's Christmas Ornament, made in America, for only $11.95.+ shipping and handling. That's right Dogwood Enterprises is proud to announce this exclusive offer for a limited time only. WAIT, there's more! If you act immediately, I'll include two, that's two, authentic like silver Dog Lover's Christmas Ornaments, your family will be sure to love, ALL for the remarkably low price of $11.95!
    Act now supplies are limited. Operators are standing by to take your order...............
    LMAO, Dogwood! R U sure you're not related to the guy that hawked Shamwows?
    Handlebar
    GA-ME 06; PCT 08; CDT 10,11,12; ALT 11; MSPA 12; CT 13; Sheltowee 14; AZT 14, 15; LT 15;FT 16;NCT-NY&PA 16; GET 17-18

Quote Originally Posted by handlebar View Post
    LMAO, Dogwood! R U sure you're not related to the guy that hawked Shamwows?
    ...wasn't that the same guy who hawked the "Slap Chop" and said..."your gonna love my nuts"

Images

The auction ended with the seller accepting a "best offer". I wonder how much that was.

++ New Posts ++