WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Mountain Hardwear customer service

Just wanted to share a good experience I had recently with Mountain Hardwear. My Fluid pack that I have used only a few times on daytrips had developed some wear in the mesh pocket where a water bottle had been traveling. I sent the pack in and got an email from them a few days later saying they could not repair the damage and would credit me the total amount of money I paid for the pack towards any MH product. Great, quick service in my book!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I always like threads like this. I work for a manufacturer (motion picture industry) and deal with customers a lot. Its always nice to see some positive words.

I am also a huge supporter of Mountain Hardwear. Every piece of gear I own from them lasts a long time. Worth every penny.
    Out of step with the world...

My trail blog:
    http://saladdaysonthetrail.wordpress.com/

Happy you had good service. I have a Mountain Hardware story that does not end as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottTrip View Post
    Happy you had good service. I have a Mountain Hardware story that does not end as well.
    I hate to hear that. I know there's good and bad with every company and their customer service. Not everybody ends up on the better end of the deal unfortunately

Which Fluid do you have? I've been eyeing the 12 for a small day pack.

My Mountain Hardwear tent was purchased in 2007 for my Long Trail thruhike. 4 years later in Colorado, it developed a half-dollar-sized hole. The company made good on their warranty by offering a steep discount on a replacement tent which I've used ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by CenAZwalker View Post
    Which Fluid do you have? I've been eyeing the 12 for a small day pack.
    It was the Fluid 18. Great, comfortable pack. Used a 2 liter hydration bladder in it and also stored my hammock, rain gear, food, additional water bottles, medicine, headlamp, and other accessories comfortably. Good for a day trip. I never went overnight with it

++ New Posts ++