WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Quick update from AT

Just thought i'd let ya know I'm experiencing a renewed sense of energy since passing the Mason-Dixon Line and the ½ way mark of the AT. It's been a great experience thus far, although I've already seen 3 more rattlesnakes than I need :-).

So with a renewed mental energy about to enter the legendary rock portion of PA. No worries though, new shoes, new socks, no worries. This 57 year old dive instructor is off to Katahdyn :-)

Quote Originally Posted by LAF View Post
    Just thought i'd let ya know I'm experiencing a renewed sense of energy since passing the Mason-Dixon Line and the ½ way mark of the AT. It's been a great experience thus far, although I've already seen 3 more rattlesnakes than I need :-).

So with a renewed mental energy about to enter the legendary rock portion of PA. No worries though, new shoes, new socks, no worries. This 57 year old dive instructor is off to Katahdyn :-)
    Good for you LAF, glad to hear your doin well. Oh, PA has a few snakes too, be careful you fingas.

Sounds like you having a great hike...You will be at mt K before you know it

++ New Posts ++