WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Images

Default Unable To Upload Images

Okay.... so I'm thinkin I need tech support or a moderator to fix the issue I am experiencing with uploading images. My image uploader lets me choose file from computer or I can paste url and that is the jist of it..no more options available at this point.
    Any suggestions from you computer gurus?

Journal Entries
    Images

yea - it somewhere in the plug-ins post your browser name and open the plug in area - you have an "advertiser" or something else that needs to be put to sleep - also what firewall are you using? Time to do a screening and dig into the cookies.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Go to tools at the top right corner of the page. It's a little wheel that looks like a gear right under the red (x) that closes the page. Left click on it and then left click on Compatibility View settings. A window should open allowing you to add whiteblaze. Click add this website. That should solve any issues you are having.
    "Hiking is as close to God as you can get without going to Church." - BobbyJo Sargent aka milkman Sometimes it's nice to take a long walk in THE FOG.

Journal Entries
    Images

Well AT I had those issues a year back I solved it - and yes I wish I had known about compatibility then. There may be several ways to solve this.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atmilkman View Post
    Go to tools at the top right corner of the page. It's a little wheel that looks like a gear right under the red (x) that closes the page. Left click on it and then left click on Compatibility View settings. A window should open allowing you to add whiteblaze. Click add this website. That should solve any issues you are having.
    Lol.. you threw me a curveball when you said right side of page... I'm using a Mac, controls are on the left side. No tools option either

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl View Post
    Well AT I had those issues a year back I solved it - and yes I wish I had known about compatibility then. There may be several ways to solve this.
    I'm using Chrome on a Mac. My cache and cookies get dumped every morning at 4am... I can upload videos, the only program I have loaded since the last time I was able to upload images is AdBlocker, got tired of all the Facebook and Twitter buttons. I disabled it without any changes. I have disabled all plugins , nothing.. Like you say, I believe it is browser related.. I will try Safari and rule out browser issues..

Journal Entries
    Images

Ok I will keep a web page open on this thread and I will be honest I left Mac 2 years ago, due to price. I am using Chrome & Win 8 right now as there are few issues with it. Also consider re-installing the browser.

Woo

Images

Thanks... I tried using Safari browser, no change.. It gets crazier, If I open a thread through the New Post button/link and hit the back button that thread disappears from the forum and the only way I can find it is by going to Active Stream button and clicking on it. If I click on the Todays Post button, it logs me out of Wind Blaze...
    Account specific, like I initially thought?
    I will try later using a Windows based computer to determine if it is account specific..
    Thank ya'll

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TrippLite View Post
    it logs me out of Wind Blaze...

It's too late, I need sleep.... I meant " WHITE BLAZE "...

Journal Entries
    Images

Downloaded unapproved add ons & Adobe Flash are the culprits - un-install the Adobe flash and reinstall it. I have been there and done this - once you eliminate picture size, not a JPG file and attempting to use photos from the internet with google images - it will point to flash as the issue... Hense the plug ins such as flash affect all your active browsers.

When you download Adobe Flash Player do it using Internet Explorer and activating Active X complement to download it.

when was the last time you tuned up the computer?

Woo

Images

Testing... 123
    IMG_0781.jpg
    Ironically enough, God's last name isn't Damn....

Images

Quote Originally Posted by TrippLite View Post
    Testing... 123
    IMG_0781.jpg
    Oh wow, it posted, HOORAY... Problem finally solved..
    A big thank you to all that helped provide input in resolving this issue, especially Wise Old Owl
    Mods feel free to delete thread or move to appropriate location (Non AT)
    Thanks again all...
    Ironically enough, God's last name isn't Damn....

++ New Posts ++