WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Female looking for female hiker, 24yrs. June from NY to Maine

Hello, I was wondering if anyone was interested in meeting up or hiking through together, I would like to start from New York in early June, traveling up to Maine. I am an avid section hiker but I have never went past NY on the Trail. I'm generally a relaxed hiker in good shape and I would not consider myself "fast" or a "runner". Maybe someone will be near NY in June and I can join in. I am super excited but honestly being alone for too long is not fun either so if anyone interested please let me know.

I would be interested in hiking the NY section and as far up as time would allow me. I have to be back to work by June 16th for new job.
    Just ignore it

I don't fit the female/female rule, but I am looking to do a section hike of the NY part of the trail at the end of June (June 30-July 3), give or take a day. I've never solo hiked before (and promised my wife I wouldn't), so I'd be happy to have a walking partner if you can't find anyone else.
    "All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost;
    the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost."

++ New Posts ++