Hi,

My name is Brad from NYC; trail name is Doxen. I know this is a little early but last year I realized it took longer to find a section hiking partner than I thought.

Looking to hike all of Connecticut, from just above the border in MA southbound to the A.T. Metro North Railroad Station just outside of Pawling NY beginning Monday 5/5 and ending Saturday 5/10. It's about 65 miles and the days will only average around 12 miles each. Looking for some people to go with. Since May will be my first time being able to hike in a while, I'm going to have to not overdo it with mileage. Made that mistake before and messed my feet up pretty bad. But if it ends up being smooth sailing, I'm open to finishing earlier.

Me: I'm 31 y/o, live in New York City, easy going, sometimes quiet, sometimes talkative. Looking for someone male or female or even a group of folks that don't mind being quiet or don't mind chatting (I can be talkative at times). In other words, I'm not looking to entertain someone but I am looking for some chill companions to go with. I am a completely sane, professional, educated, trustworthy individual. Please be the same...BUT loud-mouthed in-your-face political conservatives need not apply. :-)

If interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

199973_10150510157870195_3404928_n.jpg