WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default CampSaver coupon code valid for 72 hours

Does anyone shop at campsaver? This presidents' day campsaver coupon code is good for 20% off most regular priced gear.

Journal Entries

I have used, 20% off isn't great. but they are a trusted dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YOUTUBE: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCMDkRcGP1yP20SOD-oiSGcQ
    Instagram: DIGGER_PCT_2016
    twitter: @takethisbread
    AT 2x, LT, JMT, CT, Camino, Ireland Coast to Coast, HWT, WT, NET, NST, PCT

They almost always have this and it always excludes the stuff you might buy if it was 20% off.

Not valid on these brands: Arc’Teryx, Asics, Canada Goose, EcoZoom, Hilleberg, Hydro Flask, Kelly Kettle, Marmot, Mont-Bell, MSR, Osprey, Sorel, Therm-A-Rest, Westcomb, Western Mountaineering, Yeti Coolers, GoPro or Hyperlite Mountain Gear.
    Pain is a by-product of a good time.

just picked up a Steri pen for $69 with code, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fredmugs View Post
    They almost always have this and it always excludes the stuff you might buy if it was 20% off.

Not valid on these brands: Arc’Teryx, Asics, Canada Goose, EcoZoom, Hilleberg, Hydro Flask, Kelly Kettle, Marmot, Mont-Bell, MSR, Osprey, Sorel, Therm-A-Rest, Westcomb, Western Mountaineering, Yeti Coolers, GoPro or Hyperlite Mountain Gear.
    Apparently not always? on Saturday I used the President's Day code for $100 off a Marmot Lithium

I think STP had the Steripen the other day in stock and it was below $50 with coupon (FWIW).

that was the smaller Traveler, thanks for the look.

They usually have two different coupons. This one is for their outlet section and is good for additional 20% off on sale items. I picked up $800 Dynafit grand teton AT skis this way for $380

Quote Originally Posted by mattjv89 View Post
    Apparently not always? on Saturday I used the President's Day code for $100 off a Marmot Lithium

You are right. I have had nothing but positive experience with these guys with several orders I made with them now.

I find the best deals when they have the outlet coupon code running which gives you discount on top of sale prices. This one is for 20% off outlet items but it ends today.

Quote Originally Posted by takethisbread View Post
    I have used, 20% off isn't great. but they are a trusted dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've got a new coupon for 20% off again, it's good until July 17th 2014: http://bc25.com/coupon/campsaver-com...-saver-coupon/

GSMNP 900 Miler
    Journal Entries
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by AliciaG View Post
    They've got a new coupon for 20% off again, it's good until July 17th 2014: http://bc25.com/coupon/campsaver-com...-saver-coupon/
    Campsaver seem to have a 20% off (of regular prices) on a routine basis, and once again excludes the many popular name brands and clearance items.

Journal Entries

Campsaver has a Rab Infinity 850 fill down jacket which is normally 344.95 and weighs 17 ounces on clearance for 200 for women's sizes and 240 for men's sizes. You can then add the 20 percent coupon code, bringing these jackets below 200.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk4

There is another one ... $10 off $50 or more - not bad. Here: http://bc25.com/coupon/campsave-coup...0-50-purchase/

Default new campsaver coupon code and excluded brands

There are two new campsaver coupon codes: one for 20% off regular priced items and one for extra 20% off on-sale outlet items.
    The regular prices code post includes a list of excluded brands.

Quote Originally Posted by HooKooDooKu View Post
    Campsaver seem to have a 20% off (of regular prices) on a routine basis, and once again excludes the many popular name brands and clearance items.

Thanks! Just bought the Big Agnes Angel Springs UL2 for $212. 35% outlet price plus another 20%.

++ New Posts ++