WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Journal Entries
    Images

I live in a Tiny House of under 250 sq ft in Hawaii. But make up for it in the massive size of my current house in Georgia. Too much stuff...with 95% of it not my own. I hate the big house in GA...so much so I'm moving. My offer on Ted's shack was just accepted.
    My tiny home is only around 80 sf ...
    I have A 34 foot fifth wheel that is need of repair and thinking of just using the trailer to build another tiny home on top of it but only use half the trailer for the living quarters and half of it for storage work space.
    If I die trying now I wont die wondering how life could have turned out.....

Images

Quote Originally Posted by left52side View Post
    My tiny home is only around 80 sf ...
    I have A 34 foot fifth wheel that is need of repair and thinking of just using the trailer to build another tiny home on top of it but only use half the trailer for the living quarters and half of it for storage work space.
    My wife and I lived for 6 months this past winter in our 5th wheel down in Mississippi. We were comfortable :-). I built a 6x6' deck onto it with a 5 step stairway. Life gets better when we get rid of excess stuff. ;-)

Although it's good to go ultralight when hiking and focus only on the trails, minimalism lifestyle is not a good idea for everyone. It's not for show-off purposes, but we need loads of items and food if hiking long distances and staying for 6-7 days in the wood.
    I got a terrible accident in Grand Canyon 2 years ago and I know the importance of the first-aid kid and food. We had to cancel it and it was such an unforgettable memory.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
++ New Posts ++