WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Red face Cleaning Out The Gear Closet

Hi!
    I have for sale, 2 Henry Shire's Tarptents. One is a Double Rainbow, with all the extras, including the inside liner, trekking pole extenders, etc...Asking $225, shipping included. Used only a couple times. Also have a Contrail, used once, for $125, shipping included.

I also have for sale a ULA Circuit pack, used some but in excellent shape- no holes, tears or rips anyplace. Comes with small and medium hipbelts. $ 150 including postage. Also for sale is a 60 ltr Gregory Jade, in a 2 tone tan/brown color, size small. Comes with built in adjustable hipbelt. In excellent shape-used once. Also $150 including postage.

Please contact me here or at my email address of [email protected] if interested. Thank you in advance!!

SoulSista

Images

What size is the circuit?

The Contrail is sold. Thank you CenAZWalker!! I hope your trips this summer are great fun!!

The Circuit is about 4,000 cu in, in a size small. I do have 2 hip belts to go with this pack, the small and the medium.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/product_p/circuit.htm

Oh and for those wondering, I do accept Paypal.

Why must you tempt me! I've been wanting to try the circuit!

Tis a good price too ;-) I loved it, but it's too big now for the gear I carry. I now use a smaller 42 ltr pack made for me by Elemental Horizons. This guy makes some rockin packs.

I have a circuit. Bomber pack man, and a great price

Thanks Vthiker- I wanted to make the prices low enough that folks who can't normally afford the higher end gear, has a chance at some. All is in good condition, as I take very good care of my gear.
    Besides, I'm downsizing as I get lighter in weight, and with a sub 10lb base, I just don't need the bigger gear. I will be very happy when it has all found a good home.

SS

NOTICE****

I also found 2 brand new, never used Whisper International MSR stoves, complete with maintenance kits and fuel bottles- both , small and large bottles. Retail value is around $150 currently, will ask 60$ each including postage. You can choose your bottle size- 8 oz or 16 oz. The maintenance kits come with the stoves, as does whichever bottle you want. Neither has been used. If you want both size bottles, add $5 to the price. They are the red MSR bottles normally used with these stoves.

I'll take an international with both bottle if you can wait til Wednesday for a PayPal...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yes I can wait until Wednesday for a Paypal. I'm not in that big of a hurry, and will gladly wait. However, I won't post it as sold until the money appears in my Paypal account, although I will hold it for you until Wednesday, ok? Is this fair enough?

Sounds fair... Thank you... PM me your PayPal and I'll have it to you around 5 pm...

Mmaiolo81 Your information you requested has been sent. Thank you again.

SS

***UPDATE***

The Double Rainbow has been sold. Thank you Chris!!!

SS

Since so many have asked, I will put this out here. About 3 years ago I was in a bad roll over accident, which left my right shoulder looking like a squashed ripe tomato. For those medically inclined, it was called a "Class 5 AC Shoulder Seperation". My shoulder blade ended up where my waistline is, and everything was torn up pretty badly. Just after I began healing well, I got very sick and found out I have Colitis and Diverticulosis. (fun fun).

Im not a quitter by any means, but these things mean I had to lighten up my gear to a full load of not more than 30 lb. So, I am now replacing my much loved gear I chose with so much care, with much lighter versions.

I thank you all who have inquired and who have helped me out, so I can afford a couple of new lighter pieces this year. Everyone has been more than kind, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Again, thank you.

I will keep you updated here as best I can. I'm in the boonies of North Dakota, where cell phone access is sketchy and the only internet access is via my cell phone's built in "hot spot". Please be a bit patient- thank you so much!!

For those who have purchased an item from me, I will be going to the UPS store mid week and will send you tracking numbers for your own peace of mind. Thank you for being patient.

*************UPDATE*****************

The Circuit is now sold. Thank you!!!!!

SS

There are lots of deals around for used TT and ULA gear if so inclined...

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSista View Post
    NOTICE****

I also found 2 brand new, never used Whisper International MSR stoves, complete with maintenance kits and fuel bottles- both , small and large bottles. Retail value is around $150 currently, will ask 60$ each including postage. You can choose your bottle size- 8 oz or 16 oz. The maintenance kits come with the stoves, as does whichever bottle you want. Neither has been used. If you want both size bottles, add $5 to the price. They are the red MSR bottles normally used with these stoves.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmaiolo81 View Post
    I'll take an international with both bottle if you can wait til Wednesday for a PayPal...

I'll take the other one with both bottles if ya still have it.

I found both stoves but only one of the large bottles. Both smaller bottles are there with the stoves.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++