WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

yay both bottles are found along with my microspikes!! YAY!

Both Whisperlights are now SOLD- one to Mr Dalton and one on WED to Mmaiolo81.
    The only thing left is a 60 litre Gregory Jade- Rust/tan accents in a women's size small torso, with an adjustable hipbelt that goes from XSmall to MED in size. This is the lighter weight pack that Gregory makes.

Just so you all understand, I haven't yet been able to get to the post office. It's 100 miles away, and at the moment we are fighting with very icy roads and idiot oil truckers who don't know how to drive up here- mostly being from down south somewhere. We also have another snowstorm moving in today thru tomorrow. However, I do plan on getting everyone's mail out before the weekend. Please be patient...if you lived here, you would understand. I was out to a local store (Less than 5 miles), and saw over 20 cars in the ditch from this last storm. Thank you and if you have any questions, PM me or give me a call or text.

SS

The only thing left Is a GREGORY JADE 60 pack with built in adjustable hipbelt. Women's small torso..Rust/tan in color. Best offer over 125$ takes it...postage included.

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

SS

Oh and mail is going out today. I will send out tracking numbers when I get done at UPS. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and cooperative. Just shows that we hikers ROCK!!!

SS

Sorry about not getting back to you all sooner. I got everything but Sean's backpack mailed out (he got a PM about that) on Friday via UPS. Mailing costs about killed me!! LOL.....I think the tracking numbers are in the truck yet, but I will find them and send them to you PM if you wish. But it all has gone out, and I hope you all receive your mail ASAP.
    Thanks for helping me clean out my gear closet.!!!!!! And yes the weather has been bad here with high winds (50 mph+) again today with more snow tomorrow and then back into the freezer....So much for global warming......

SS

The Contrail arrived today, thanks again!

YAY!!! Im glad you got your tent. Everything but one thing...and I've been in constant contact with the poor guy (Im SOOOOO sorry for the mixup) has been sent out. Then we got caught in this nasty weather routine that has kept us locked up inside the RV.....sigh....Thank you again to everyone who helped me out. Helped out our winter budget considerably!!!

Delivered today

Ok I have one last item here for sale...a Gregory Jade 60 with adjustable hipbelt. Would really like it to go, so I am decreasing the price to 125$ incl shipping. That's a heck uva deal for anyone who is looking for a basically brand new pack- used once to bring some stuff home via airline. Hope someone can make use of it!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me get rid of the other gear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++