User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Rockfamily

Zpacks Duplex

Thread Starter: Rockfamily

Looking for a Zpacks Duplex tent. Preferably spruce green, olive drab or camo but will consider blue. I'm only interested in the newest version preferably

Last Post By: Rockfamily Today, 14:09 Go to last post
    colorado_rob

Connecticut and Mass in late October....

Thread Starter: colorado_rob

Just a gentle question for the locals in western MA/CT.... is late October a reasonable time of year to hike the AT through those parts? I realize

Last Post By: tiptoe Today, 13:53 Go to last post
    stilllife

SMD Skyscape Trekker

Thread Starter: stilllife

I bought a new Skyscape Trekker back in December and never set it up until yesterday in my backyard. I had Six Moons Designs do the seam sealing. Well

Last Post By: Time Zone Today, 13:22 Go to last post
    JessicaF7

Best sleeping pad on the market?

Thread Starter: JessicaF7

H E L L O!

I am planning a section hike in Georgia for this upcomming May. I am currently looking for something magical to go underneath

Last Post By: JC13 Today, 12:31 Go to last post
    copro

SPOT Gen3 - Just pay Shipping ($10)

Thread Starter: copro

Haven't used in over a year, but it always worked fine. I just switched to InReach for texting ability. You do need to pay for the service in order to

Last Post By: [email protected] Today, 12:24 Go to last post
    jshev

Brand new please help, primitive camping spots

Thread Starter: jshev

Hello,
    I am planing a three day and two night hike on the new jersey portion of the AT. I have a national geographic map or the AT from Delaware

Last Post By: jshev Today, 12:18 Go to last post