User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

susanblackberry

Hardest parts of New Hampshire

Thread Starter: susanblackberry

This is my third question about New Hampshire which I will be section hiking from June 13 to July 7 (hope to get 40 miles of Maine in as well). I hike

Last Post By: fastfoxengineering Today, 19:38 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

Dream Hike?

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

I just picked out a route on the AT that would be my dream: from my house, walk to Harper’s Ferry along the C&O canal towpath. Turn right on the AT,

Last Post By: Dogwood Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    slowdive

The Love and Hate of White Blaze

Thread Starter: slowdive

I am a self proclaimed professional thru-lurker. I started following this site years ago around the time Inchworm went missing and I followed the thread

Last Post By: Christoph Today, 18:26 Go to last post
    smoovoperator

FS: osprey, tarptent, ugq tarp, zelph, hammock gear.

Thread Starter: smoovoperator

This is the second part of my gear unload. Looking to fund other purchases. Paypal friends and family preferred, or add 3% to the total cost. Shipping

Last Post By: T.S.Kobzol Today, 18:21 Go to last post
    wolfywolfy

Can anyone help a Hurt and homeless dog near flint shelter

Thread Starter: wolfywolfy

Found this over in Reddit.......Sorry if this is a dumb question - I'm not from the U.S, So I don't know how this is normally dealt with. There's a homeless

Last Post By: JNI64 Today, 18:12 Go to last post
    JNI64

Lone star tic......

Thread Starter: JNI64

The lone star tic, is alive and prevalent!! I live in north wv. And I guy I work with sent me a picture of a tic attached to him looking

Last Post By: clusterone Today, 18:11 Go to last post