User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

perrymk

Trowel test

Thread Starter: perrymk

So I've accumulated a collection of backpacking trowels. I got to thinking comparing them might be fun, or at least a way to pass the time. But I like

Last Post By: u.w. Today, 09:35 Go to last post
    shorembo

GA / Southern NC 5 day hike

Thread Starter: shorembo

I am thinking about a 5 day hike sometime either July or September/October. I would have to travel from Central Florida so I am thinking either GA or

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Yesterday, 17:54 Go to last post
    WhiteBlaze

Injured Appalachian Trail hiker triggers hours-long rescue in PA - PennLive

Thread Starter: WhiteBlaze

<a href="https://www.pennlive.com/crime/2020/05/injured-appalachian-trail-hiker-trigger-hours-long-rescue-in-pa.html" target="_blank">Injured

Last Post By: u.w. Yesterday, 16:26 Go to last post
    Parisiluv

Parking--Hiawassee or Clayton

Thread Starter: Parisiluv

HI any suggestions where i could park my car for a week in Hiawassee or clayton...I will be hiking North starting tuesday, May 26?

Last Post By: Falcon Yesterday, 16:04 Go to last post
    Soulman77

Shuttles

Thread Starter: Soulman77

I am looking to do a thru hike of the PA section in 2022. Any leads on shuttles? Ideally, I would like to drop a car off at Penn Mar Park and find my

Last Post By: atraildreamer Yesterday, 14:42 Go to last post
    SoaknWet

Question

Thread Starter: SoaknWet

Any hikers out there hiking and using a backpack with a pacemaker? Tuesday I had to have a pacemaker put in and when discussing my goals with the doctor

Last Post By: SoaknWet Yesterday, 12:15 Go to last post