User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

chknfngrs

110g Fuel canisters

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

Just bought a BRS-5000 whatever stove and looking for what price the 110g fuel can should run. Cursory search yields $9.99 for GSI and $19.99 for another.

Last Post By: Analog_Kidd Today, 21:45 Go to last post
    John B

Why buy when you can rent?

Thread Starter: John B

The Sunday edition (9-16-19) of the NY TIMES, Travel section, has an article on renting hiking and camping gear. https://nyti.ms/2URSXLJ

Last Post By: Emerson Bigills Today, 21:35 Go to last post
    FamilyGuy

Brand New Elemental Horizons Kalais XT

Thread Starter: FamilyGuy

Brand new, never used Elemental Horizons Kalais XT. Purchased several packs and went with one that fit me a bit better.Comes with removable hipbelt pockets.

Last Post By: FamilyGuy Today, 21:24 Go to last post
    Elkins45

Pack for a fat person?

Thread Starter: Elkins45

Iím going to hike the Sheltowee Trace starting in November and I want to upgrade to a better pack. Because I reached my ideal weight before I reached

Last Post By: Elkins45 Today, 20:41 Go to last post
    TwistedCF

A.T. Guide???

Thread Starter: TwistedCF

Does anyone know if the A.T. Guide will be revised for 2020? I know that not all reference materials are updated yearly and I'm wondering if I should

Last Post By: rhjanes Today, 20:28 Go to last post
    rustmd

iPhone charger

Thread Starter: rustmd

I need to replace my iPhone charger...want light-weight of course & something that will make my phone last for a few days. I typically turn the whole

Last Post By: soumodeler Today, 18:52 Go to last post