User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

wolfywolfy

First time Hot Springs to Erwin section

Thread Starter: wolfywolfy

I have other sections but I am about to do Hot Springs to Erwin for the first time. Anyone have any good tips for this area? Side trails I should not

Last Post By: Tennessee Viking Today, 14:42 Go to last post
    JNI64

Lone star tic......

Thread Starter: JNI64

The lone star tic, is alive and prevalent!! I live in north wv. And I guy I work with sent me a picture of a tic attached to him looking

Last Post By: C4web88 Today, 14:40 Go to last post
    Tklp

Creative ideas for park sticker/patch collection?

Thread Starter: Tklp

I've started collecting a sticker and/or patch for parks that I've visited, but I'm struggling for a good idea of how to display them. I don't want to

Last Post By: T.S.Kobzol Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    mclaught

Bugs Away treated clothing

Thread Starter: mclaught

So I forked out the big bucks for my BugsAway treated long sleeve hiking shirt, I was all excited about it. When I was on the trail I ran into something

Last Post By: FlyPaper Today, 14:12 Go to last post
    mot13ley

High snowfall in CO

Thread Starter: mot13ley

Hey y'all,

I'm planning a thruhike of the CT and will start my SOBO hike on August 11. The snowpack level in CO right now is about 150% of

Last Post By: gravityman Today, 13:42 Go to last post
    slowdive

The Love and Hate of White Blaze

Thread Starter: slowdive

I am a self proclaimed professional thru-lurker. I started following this site years ago around the time Inchworm went missing and I followed the thread

Last Post By: Deadeye Today, 13:20 Go to last post