User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

Mouser999

Water on AT in NJ & NY

Thread Starter: Mouser999

I started at DWG (NOBO) on 9/8 through 9/22 through NJ & NY almost every spring was dry. A cache was left at Mashipacong, and every so often a cach

Last Post By: Mouser999 Today, 09:57 Go to last post
    chknfngrs

SOBO hikers!

Thread Starter: chknfngrs

Took my kids to Washington Monument State Park yesterday to get out of the city for a spell. As we were heading out we passed a SOBO guy, who said hed

Last Post By: chknfngrs Today, 07:30 Go to last post
    tflaris

FS-Western Mountaineering 10 degree Versakight

Thread Starter: tflaris

For Sale Western Mountaineering Extremelite Sleeping bag. New and unused with tags still attached. Length 5-6.

$400.00 including shipping

Last Post By: coach lou Today, 07:00 Go to last post
    natureboy68

Fingerboard shelter report

Thread Starter: natureboy68

Stopped at fingerboard for lunch on the way from bald rock shelter, before taking the AT back to car at elk pen. The log book is full, roof seems to be

Last Post By: Mouser999 Today, 06:46 Go to last post
    Elkins45

Pack for a fat person?

Thread Starter: Elkins45

Im going to hike the Sheltowee Trace starting in November and I want to upgrade to a better pack. Because I reached my ideal weight before I reached

Last Post By: Traveler Today, 06:36 Go to last post
    Candr01

Water at Bly Gap, GA

Thread Starter: Candr01

Looking to do the final leg of GA, Dicks Creek to Deep Gap, but am concerned about water sources drying up. I've heard things in GA are bad right now.

Last Post By: Candr01 Yesterday, 23:09 Go to last post