User Name:

Password:
    Remember Me?
  • Make a yearly donation.

Donate and support the web site and our writers

• Have you thru hiked or section hiked the entire length of the Appalachian Trail? If you have, please add yourself to our 2,000 miler listing/database.

• Recent Threads

icebeard

Water situation in Massachusetts

Thread Starter: icebeard

Headed to do the Massachusetts section here in the next week. Was wondering if anyone had any recent feedback on how well the springs are flowing up

Last Post By: greatexpectations Today, 01:12 Go to last post
    Big_Country

Weather around Neels gap

Thread Starter: Big_Country

Anybody have info on weather this time of year around Neels gap. Starting a section hike at springer the 27th, and looking for some local, firsthand knowledge

Last Post By: cliffordbarnabus Yesterday, 23:27 Go to last post
    edtheshark

Planning question: Amicalola Falls to Standing Indian, is it doable in 12 days ?

Thread Starter: edtheshark

I'm etool- I started this profile before I had a trail name.
    Finally setting up my section hike to knockout the Georgia section in spring 2020,

Last Post By: Slo-go'en Yesterday, 20:55 Go to last post
    Pony

Dehydrated veggies.

Thread Starter: Pony

I found some dehydrated veggies at the co-op in hanover in 2010 that were really good, but can't remember the brand name. Not so concerned with the brand

Last Post By: chknfngrs Yesterday, 20:55 Go to last post
    Mother Natures Son

Summer Sausage

Thread Starter: Mother Natures Son

Went to the store today to pick up some snacks for the trail. Lo and behold they had summer sausage, which brings back a flood of memories of Pepperidge

Last Post By: SawnieRobertson Yesterday, 20:00 Go to last post
    QuietStorm

Winter Hiking Project

Thread Starter: QuietStorm

While I wait for next year to finish my last section of the AT from Stratton to Katahdin, Iíll be section hiking the Tuscarora Trail. Itís basically in

Last Post By: QuietStorm Yesterday, 18:45 Go to last post